Comprehensive Recruitment Program
The Hayward Group’s recruitment program is a unique approach to talent acquisition, combining targeted sourcing with competency-based screening, assessment, onboarding and developmental support. This results in the identification of highly competent and motivated employees, who are a better fit for your team and have the potential for high levels of performance and responsibility.
Features and Benefits
Our consulting team is comprised of advanced graduate-level professionals in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, who have a stronger human resources background than most others in the recruitment industry. We understand the qualities that lead to performance and success, and have the expertise required to conduct deeper analyses of candidate strengths and development needs.
Exploration of Needs and Concerns
A thorough needs evaluation is conducted before each recruitment project to ensure we fully understand all of the factors important to success, in the position and in your team and organization. This includes the:
- Impact of the position and recruitment program
- Responsibilities and role objectives
- Challenges that incumbents will face in the position
- Team and organizational culture
- Characteristics of successful and unsuccessful employees
- Critical position competencies
MODERN SCREENING AND ASSESSMENT METHODS
A custom, tiered screening and assessment program is created that includes a range of high-quality evaluation methods, proven to be valid and reliable indicators of performance. This wider variety of job-relevant assessment methods allows us to provide a more accurate and comprehensive view of performance and potential, resulting in a smaller, more competent group of candidates for your consideration.
Developmental Support and Onboarding
All successful hires receive a complimentary one-year comprehensive development program to help them overcome limitations, stay motivated, and quickly reach their performance potential. This includes:
- Participant feedback session, during which a consultant will share reports with the participant and discuss results from the previous assessment.
- Planning meetings to explore and record development goals, discuss strategies, and set timelines and metrics.
- Sessions with a certified coach to ensure ongoing progress and commitment, with progress reports to the participant's manager.
- Checkpoint meetings between the employee and the consultant, to monitor progress and better support the new employee’s success.
- Administration of a 360° feedback survey to further verify and explore progress, and to evaluate the ROI of the program (at the end of the first year of employment).
LONG TERM FEE SCHEDULE
We limit client cost and risk through our long term fee schedule and performance guarantee. This results in minimal up-front expense to you, and encourages us to present only those candidates who would exceed performance expectations and remain with your organization for a long period of time.
If you would like further information, or to discuss your talent management needs, please leave us a message or call us at 403-698-5609.
We would be happy to:
- Discuss your need and suggest solutions.
- Provide detailed service overviews and pricing.
- Send sample reports and templates.
- Refer you to talent management specialists.
- Answer any questions.